Friday, July 11, 2008

Wanted: Videographer for 2008 Home Games!

***WANTED****

Videographer for all 2008 Linfield home games (5 games). I was lucky enough to have 4 cameras working each home game last year. Myself, the two scoreboard cameras, and we were REALLY lucky to have Jerry Hanley at each home game and for Whitworth. Jerry’s nephew Drew Ragan graduated this past year so I’m going to really miss Jerry’s professional eye and all the great shots he provided at the ‘Catdome. Jerry is a complete PRO!

I’m looking for someone who has some experience shooting sports video that would be willing to shoot at each home game this year. It’s not going to pay anything but you’ll get in the games for free, get right down on the sideline, and I’ll throw in a sweet Catdomealumni.com T-Shirt! (How could you beat that!).

Now you may say “Isn’t 3 cameras enough to capture everything?” Maybe, but the more I have to pick from the better the finished product is going to be and I’m really trying to put together the best highlight video I can.

If you’re interested please drop me an e-mail at catdomealumni@yahoo.com

-Wildcat11

No comments: