Sunday, August 24, 2008

Camp Photos


Wildcat 11 (me) took the video camera and shot video and took a number of pictures of the first Saturday practice of the 2008 season.

My early impressions from practice is that this a focused group with strong senior leadership. Of course there is a huge amount of teaching happening at this point of the season but the mood was very upbeat and the tempo was fast.

I'm always an optimist when it comes to my 'Cats but I truly believe that fans of Wildcat football are going to be very fond of this team. The 'Cats know they have two VERY challenging teams to kick off the season but are looking forward to the opportunity. Keep checking back every day as Catdomealumni.com will try to have a new fall camp focused blog entry.

Until then you can click on the link below to view all the photos that were snapped this past Saturday.

LINFIELD WILDCATS FALL CAMP- Saturday Aug 23rd 2008

2 comments:

Downtown48 said...

Love the ice bath shot...I remember the race to the garbage cans at the end of practice during doubles!

Anonymous said...

yeah? well I like that hungover 'cat that Gaspars drew....