Friday, November 7, 2008

Great Work Catdome Family!

$811. That is the total money that’s raised for the Wildcat’s Helmets for Hunger fundraiser by all of you supporters that purchased a now *world famous* Catdomealumni.com T-Shirt(s). In fact there are some great folks that just sent in cash to donate for the H4H program. That is going above and beyond and it’s truly an awesome display of being a Linfield Wildcat.

When I first decided to sell the shirts I had no idea if I was going to even break even. My hope was to give the Linfield Seniors a little extra money to help with their now yearly tradition of purchasing groceries and other necessities during the Thanksgiving holiday for local McMinnville families in need. Honestly, I had no idea that we would be able to provide over $800 which is pretty cool considering we sold about 135 shirts on the cheap. It was a great response.

I had the honor of dropping of the money to the team on Wednesday after practice and while I know the players/seniors really appreciate it the people that are really going to benefit are folks that will have some slight relief during the holiday.

Great job Catdome and I’m for sure am thankful for all of you!

-11

P.S. Big shout out to Gig Harbor Cat who was slinging T-Shirts at the beginning of the year. He was a true worker and he could sell ketchup popsicles to someone wearing white gloves. 5 all rights GHC!

P.S.S. Yes, next season we will come out with a 2nd edition of the Catdomealumni.com T-shirts.

No comments: