Thursday, September 3, 2009

Double video in honor of doubles wrapping up.



In honors of Doubles wrapping up for the 'Cats I thought I'd give you a double shot of video today. The first video is from Tuesday's late practice (I'll have a another clip from this practice tomorrow) and the clip on the bottom is from this past Saturday (YES...I know that I have my date and day wrong on the beginning of that clip).

This Saturday is the big scrimmage that should settle some of the position battles that are still be fought out and mark the official end of Fall camp and the start of the first full week of game prep for Hardin-Simmons. Catdomealumni.com is going to be working on getting some coach/player interviews lined up on Saturday to bring to you next week as well as a the ADvantage's HSU/Linfield game preview, Google Map Info, Catdomealumni.com Shirt info, and we'll take you around the CatdomeO'sphere. All-in-all we have a VERY full week in front of us.


No comments: