Sunday, April 20, 2008

Calling all Coaches

One of the most popular features of Catdomealumni.com is our Coaching Page were we list our Linfield football alumni and where they are currently coaching. It’s not unique to have colleges produce coaches but what is unique about Linfield football is the continuity of Linfield’s staff in where each new coach that starts their career after college has been taught the same philosophies that Coach Durham and Coach Rutschman built the program on some 52 years ago.

In looking at my list I know that I’m missing a number of former ‘Cats that are still out there coaching football, basketball, track, etc. So I’m depending on you to help me get closer to having a complete list of where these former ‘Cats are at today.

So take a few minutes and take a look at the coaching page. If you don’t see your name on the list or know of someone who is not on the list please drop me a note (catdomealumni@yahoo.com) or leave a comment so we can add their name to our growing list.

‘Catdome!

Wildcat11

No comments: