Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cutting Room Floor: Linfield @ Whitworth


Not everything the Catdomealumni.com cameras shoot can make it into the Linfield Wildcats Highlight DVD so instead of just having those clips waste away on Wildcat11's hard drives the ADvantage will be posting up some of the extras every Wednesday till I run out of the extras.

This week we looked around our Whitworth folder and pasted together some random shots of then #7 Linfield's 38-20 road victory over the Whitworth Pirates.

3 comments:

Bubs said...

Love the clip of JV, pre-snap, yell watch the hitch and go...low and behold, you know what comes next.

Wildcat 11 said...

Bubs,

:) That's why I put that one in. JV's mind is like a football defensive computer.

Island Cat said...

Aloha Wildcat11, I see you've been busy. Thank you for going the extra mile to keep us posted in the off-season. Really enjoy the clips, specially the behind-the-scenes where we would never get go let alone see.

Island Cat

ps. I've just been reminded after watching the Hardin Simmons clip. I've scoured all the sites I can think of, but haven't been able to find even one photo of #93 in that game, which oddly enough was his best one - 8 tackles. If by chance you have one or know where I might find one, please let me know:

design.center@hawaiiantel.net

It's sentimental, but would be nice to have one.

Again, many Mahalos!