Monday, October 8, 2012

Menlo Time Lapse!


Yes!  The 'Cats are finally back at the 'Catdome after 4 weeks of road games and bye weeks.  Linfield has a monster game with NWC foe Whitworth this weekend.  With being back home I thought I would kick things off with a little time lapse video I set up from the season opener vs Menlo.  This is the first time I've done something like this so I made some technical mistakes.  1) I attached the camera to the back of a portable bleacher set and I didn't take into account that fans would be shaking the crap out of the bleachers.  2) The camera I used is a fixed lenses so I could only capture so much of the stadium.  Lessons learned on both ends but I still think this offers up a little taste of the 'Catdome's great gameday environment on Fall Saturdays.  Go 'Cats!

1 comment:

doc said...

Very entertaining.

The wobble was not so bad.

I think I can spot you once in a while.