Friday, May 17, 2013

Catdome Poster Project: "The Winning Streak"


The instant that I recalled this poster I knew what our twist would be.  I don't think I have to remind anybody who Barry Sanders was as a football player.  A true legend of the sport that managed to put up great rushing numbers on Detroit Lion teams that didn't have much talent.  Sanders was a 10x Pro Bowl Selection, 10x All-Pro, 4x NFL Rushing Champ, NFL MVP in 1997, twice named the NFL's offensive player of the year, and a Heisman Trophy winner while at Oklahoma State.  He was a remarkable player that walked away from that game with a lot of fuel left in the tank.

The moment I saw this poster I knew that the 'Cats fantastic Josh Hill was the guy for our take on the Silver Streak.  I think it took Joel Ray about one frame before he nailed the image.  J-Hill was as smooth in front of the camera as he is on the field.    You don't need me to explain why our take is called "The Winning Streak".  Unmatched and not slowing down anytime soon.



Brad Thompson Sports Photography
Joel Ray Photography & Joel Ray Photography on Twitter
CMDesign (Chris Miles) & CMDesign on Twitter

No comments: