Friday, May 14, 2010

Brett Elliott and his Blaze are on the NFL Network TONIGHT!

Former Linfield All-American Quarterback (04 & 05) and current Linfield quarterback coach, Brett Elliott, will be LIVE on the NFL network tonight as his Utah Blaze of the Arena Football League will be at the Milwaukie Iron. Kickoff is at 5pm (PST) and rumor is that Elliott might be mic'd up during the contest.

While the Blaze have struggled to a 1-3 start, Elliott's play has been exceptional. Through 4 games BE has 82 completions to 136 attempts for 906 yards. Probably the best stat is that BE has tossed 18 TDs to only 2 picks and has a 113.5 passer rating. The Blaze has another tall task as they square off vs the 4-1 Iron on the road.

WC11 is ticked because I forgot to set up my DVR before I left work today but I'll see if someone can hook me up with the game so I post up a clip of The Butcher in Action.

NFL Network
Utah Blaze vs Milwaukie Iron
Kickoff: 5PM (Pacific Time)

No comments: