Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2013 Hardin-Simmons Highlights (bonus vid: GoPro)


OK...I've been a slacker with the blog as of late.  I'll be the first to admit that but after getting a few ducks in a row, I'll be back with new entries as we edge every closer to the start of Spring Football (1st week of April).  Above is the 2013 Hardin-Simmons highlight as the 'Cats open up the season in blistering the Cowboys.  I'm not 100% satisfied with this clip as I messed up the play-by-play recording, my field mic was brutal, and the HSU lack of home crowd took something away from an electric performance by Linfield. 

 BONUS CLIP!  Above is an extra clip that I put together over an evening and it turned out to be a fun clip that utilized nothing but footage from our GoPro cameras we used this season.  You'll see the GoPro footage throughout the highlight video as the little but powerful action cameras could take you places that we couldn't go before. 

No comments: